Sunday, March 6, 2016

[twenties stories] BEFORE COMMITTING SUICIDE, I SENT A MESSAGE TO MY MOM

I'm currently an university student
I wanted to commit suicide so I went on a roof
and I sent a message to my mom at last,
but once I saw her replies, my heart became weak and I felt so sorry
so I went back home
this is my true story
mom: what are you doing right now?
OP: I have an exam tomorrow
mom: I see, do it with a light mind <3
OP: I'm sorry for being born
mom: don't you (name of OP) know how much mom is thankful?~
- you are the person that mom and dad treasure the most
- it doesn't matter if you study well or not

--------------------------------------------------------
I thought that there might be a lot of people going through the same thing
and it looks like everyone thought that I was a girl
but I'm actually  guy
right now, I just want to rest, and I don't know how I can go back home...
I don't know...
I just feel so sorry 
thank you everyone for your support, let's stay strong

post response:
[+2141][-27]
original post: here

Be매너 |2016.03.05 09:45 
you did well. I'm impressed by your courage for uploading this here.
639
4

ㅋㅋㅋ |2016.03.05 01:42 
OP-ah, I don't know you, but find strength
445
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.05 04:49 
before it's too late, go for a consultation. it's really gonna be helpful. please don't throw out your precious life.
432
6

ㅎ |2016.03.05 07:51 
I'm feeling like that too~ but since I'm afraid to die, I can't kill myself. if I kill myself, my relatives would just think of me as a fool and there will be no one left to take care of my mom.. even if I'm not able to kill myself, I cry everyday and because of me, my mom cries too.. so I feel even more sorry towards her. get  hold of yourself and be strong.. 
84
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.05 12:50 
I suddenly put myself in the OP's mom's shoes. I would be heartbroken if my daughter sent me a message like that
76
0

ㅇ |2016.03.05 01:41 
right, let's study hard! and if luck and money don't follow up, then we can always become a normal employee at any company~~ you will still be living a precious life
48
2

흐헤 |2016.03.05 08:59 
I just had the thought of my son wanting to commit suicide and became all teary
45
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com