Saturday, April 23, 2016

[enter-talk] L AND HIS FANBOY ON VACATION


there's a fanboy of L named "L the stage"ㅋㅋ

he takes really good pictures




but last year he had to go to the army
so L told him to serve well

(t/n: L telling him to serve well)

he came out for vacation a while ago

today Infinite had to leave the country, so he went to see them again

"Infinite L nim, I came out for vacation!"

you can see it here



here's L the stage's anecdote:



1.we made eye contact right away and his eyes got bigger all of a suddenㅋㅋ



1.he was talking to the other fangirls next to him and all of a sudden he said "you came out for vacations?ㅋ" as if he was my neighbor's hyung



3. and L responded "yah, did you gain weight??"
my heart kinda got hurt ㅋㅋ



4. at the end he was still chatting with his fangirls near the gate and he spotted me again and greeted me "hello hello"

I wish I could be born a guy tooㅠㅠ I'm so envious of L the stageㅋㅋ
seems like he'll successfully completed his army service and be back again with the nice photosㅋㅋ



post response:
[+349][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.24 01:01 
no but think about this, a man who likes other male idols, and who can take good pictures of them, it's such a fascinating thing, of course it'll grab L's attention, I'm freaking jealous ㅜㅜㅜ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he really talks as if the fan was his real dongsaeng ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ when he's with the fangirls he's all "ogu ogu" *speaking all manerfully* but when he's with guys he would say stuff like "so you came out for vacations? You gained some weight" (t/n: in informal speech) I'm soooo jealous
74
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.24 01:03 
he does take good picture
71
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.24 00:56 
he just talks with him like they're from the same neighbor without putting a barrier between them...ㅠㅠㅠ I wish that L the stage will discharge soon and take good pictures again..
66
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.24 02:38 
Infinite seems like they really remember the fanboys a lot and they even converse with them.. I wish I was born a guy in my next lifeㅠㅠㅠㅠ
31
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com