Saturday, April 16, 2016

[instiz] CURRENT UNIFORM MODELS

Ivy
Exo and Han Sungyeon




Elite
BtoB and Kim Sohyun




Smart
BTS, Ikon and Gfriend






School Look
Park Jinyoung and Twice


post response: +2
original post: here

1. Is Park Jinyoung for real...?

2. I think that Ivy always changes their female model

3. I don't know who Han Sungyeon is but she's pretty...

4. Looks like Smart got a lot of money.. they hired 3 groups

5. Exo-yah, make sure to always pose for Ivy.. Even though it's too expensive for me to buy, I often get to see your pictorials so I'm satisfied.

6. Smart is impressive, the groups look kinda unified too

7. Exo's one looks like a suit commercial

8. The last one..ㅋ...ㅋ....ㅋ he's even doing uniform commercialsㅋㅋ

9. Wow Smartㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com