Friday, April 29, 2016

[instiz] THE DOTS' PD LIKES AN IDOL


Song Hyegyo said she "had something going on with Min Yoongi oppa"

Suga's real name is Min Yoongi


The name of the guy on the left is AGUS, and the reverse is SUGA

It was so obvious
PD-nim, you're a Suga trash


post response: +60
original post: here

1. Hul Yoongi oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2.  When I watched DOTS, I was surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Wowww I didn't know about Agus

4. Hul daebak... I had no idea...

5. I knew about Min Yoongi but I never knew about Agus

6. Seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when she mentioned "Min Yoongi", I was startled ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. When she said "Min Yoongi" I was like "no way....." and then Agus appeared....

8. Hul I thought of Suga when she said Min Yoongi but I never knew about Agus...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com