Sunday, April 3, 2016

[instiz] KOREAN FEMALE STUDENT'S AVERAGE FACE




goosebumps.. Seriously if you've never seen a face like that, you can't be Korean

post response: +4

source: here

1. seriously there's so many faces just like that if you walk in the streets

2. oh.. that's a face I see everywhere.. But I think that the average university student face is better than this.. There's so many pretty kids nowadays

3. I've seen faces like this but nowadays kids are prettier ㅠㅠ

4. I've seen it a lot for sure, but that's not the average

5. There's not a lot of people looking like that, but if you take her nose and eyes separately, everyone looks like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. no one around me looks like that

7. her nose is quite pretty

8. I've seen this face somewhere...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com