Monday, April 18, 2016

[instiz] LUHAN ENTERING KOREA TODAY




post response: +18

source:here

1. it's such a long time since we've seen him in Korea... still handsome

2. always handsome

3. As soon as I saw him my heart started to ache.. But I don't hate him

4. ?? OMG Han-ah you returned?It's been a year since we had no news of you and you returned? There was nothing announced on Twitter either but my boyfriend Luhan is coming back to Korea? Luhan is too pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ<3

5. hul the last picture looks like Song Jihyo

6. Lulu... It's been a while

7. he's always so pretty... It's been such a long time, I used to like him so much, feels nostalgic...

8. damn... he was the best of the best back then...he's still pretty though.. damn I feel so weird about this ㅠㅠHan-ahㅠㅠ

9. he's seriously so handsome... The most handsome person living that I know ㅠㅠ

10. our Hani;-; I hope you enjoy your days in Korea and eat a lot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com