Saturday, April 23, 2016

[teen stories] SHARE YOUR HEART FLUTTERING MOMENTS WITH YOUR CRUSHㅎㅎ




I don't have any of those anecdotesㅠ
so share me yoursㅎ

post response:
[+94][-3]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.24 01:02 
I've likes someone for over a year and I thought I was being very obvious with it, he never showed any reaction towards me, and it was very hard so I just wanted to give up.. When I looked at him before, even if it was against my will I could only smile, but not anymore and I think he was having something with someone else tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI was so embarrassed, anyways I had to stay after school to do school errands and he didn't go home that day and was just sitting at his desk. An he was kinda flat out starring at me? My heart was beating and I tried by best to sweep the floor f*cking quietly and all of the blue he said with his low pitched voice "let's date" like that.. I was starring at him with a blank expression so he went again "let's date" .. He asked me why was I acting like this, but of course I pretended I didn't know. Because I was often making moves on him before it looks like he started liking me like that. Now we're having our 300 days♡
196
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.23 22:43 
There was a broken window at our school and I wanted to clean off the glass on the floor and suddenly there was a guy who pulled my arm back and he started to clean it instead.. ha f*cking heart fluttering, but we never talked to each other after that
127
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.23 23:36 
if he's your lover (썸남), please don't write crush (짝남) you brats ^^ I'm so envious..
110
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.24 10:55 
there was a young teacher in my class and he went "ah XX-ah you're pretty today" and all the boys were starring at us, but then my crush went "sir, don't be like that, she sucks at controlling her facials"ㅋㅋ like that
78
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.24 10:09 
I really liked my crush so much and then I made the biggest mistake during break I told my friend "I like XX soooo much what should I do???ㅠㅠㅠI wanna confess to himㅠㅠㅠ" and then my crush appeared behind me and said "then you should confess earlier.." I'll ommit the rest of the story
71
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.23 22:45 
there was some guy who kept picking at me and I was so done with him so my crush arrived and told him to stop but then that guy said "what~~? so what *crush name* said in the truth or dares game must've been true after allㅋㅋ" ...
67
3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com