Saturday, April 9, 2016

[teens stories] I KATALK'ED WITH MY DIVORCED MOM


Yellow (the OP/ Y): I miss you

White (the mom/W): what's wrong daughter?
- wanna meet with mom??
- if you miss mom, then we should meet
- XX(OP's name)-ah, are you in class right now???
- send me a text during lunch time

Y: it's just that I haven't seen you for so long so I missed you


W: mom misses you too
- our daughter~~
-why did you sleep so late yesterday?

Y: dad's here right now, so I can't call you T^T

W: ah is that so, ok~

Y: how have you been? :D

W: not much, you??
- how have you been???
- your dad doesn't like it when you talk with mom right?


Y: yeah not much from me either
- yeah, I don't think he likes it....

W: even so, if there's anything or that you miss me, call me
- XX grew up very beautifully
- I always miss you
- XX and YY(her dongsaeng's name)

Y: I know, I feel better now that I was able to talk to you


W: *sticker*
- our daughter is kind
- wanna go to ZZ with mom?

Y: yup!!! mom, I miss you

W: this time, you went to Everlnd with your friends.
- so let's go too~ with mom

--
I miss my mom

post response:
[+1296][-22]
original post: here
ㅇ |2016.04.08 21:03 
My parents aren't even divorced but I criedㅠㅠㅠfind strength..
248
7

ㅇ |2016.04.08 21:03 
I'm not joking but I really cried my eyes out reading this, it's too sad... my parents also got divorced ㅠㅠㅠ
247
7

ㅇ |2016.04.08 23:09 
My parents got divorced too, and for 2 weeks, I was only able to see my dad once.. 
219
5

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.09 02:11 
When you sent "I miss you" and your mom wrote back "what's wrong?" I started crying
96
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com