Thursday, April 7, 2016

[twenties stories] AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN'T WATCH DOTS BECAUSE IT'S TOO IMMATURE?


I really don't understand why is this drama so popular....
Song Hyegyo and Song Joongki are really popular but the scriptwriter's plot is just too childish and cringe for me....

Each time I watch it, I always just wanna switch up channels...

Didn't this writer also did Secret Garden?
Ah, somehow, it wasn't as bad as DOTS... And I don't think that it was because I was also immature at that time eitherㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Am I the only one thinking like that?

Song Hyegyo's drunk acting is tooooo cringe.
And their affection towards each other is toooooo cringe.
Why is this drama so popular in China?
I don't understand at all... Ah... Even though they thought "oh that actress is really pretty", I don't think that's the case...

Anyways, Song Joongki and Song Hyegyo are both handsome and pretty but they are just too cringe!!! If only they cut down the fluff a bit on the plot ㅜㅜㅡㅜㅜ


post response:
[+650][-170]
original post: here


|2016.04.07 18:32 
It was broadcasting on TV just now and I thought that I was gonna die from the cringey scenes between Song Joongki and Song Hyegyoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so cringe that I don't understand how people can find him cool...But the ratings are really high so I think that there are lots of people who like it
186
10

ㄱㄱ |2016.04.07 18:49 
Hul me tooㅋㅋㅋㅋI thought that I was a weirdo
179
11

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.07 18:30 
Right.. Especially their drunk acting, Song Joongki and Song Hyegyo are both cringe..ㅠㅡㅠ
162
10

ㅅ |2016.04.07 18:59 
Me too, I can't watch any of that scriptwriter's work (Heirs, Secret Garden, etc.). Her works are all so famous but I can't stand the cheesiness ㅋㅋ I tried to watch some of them for fun but I wasn't able to continueㅜㅜ 
67
4

|2016.04.07 11:10 
Then just don't watch it, I don't understand why you would write a post like this;
66
82


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com