Thursday, May 5, 2016

[enter-talk] FANS OF OTHER GROUPS INVOLVED IN EXO'S BIRTHDAY EVENT

Tomorrow on the 6th will be Baekhyun's "Kyung-day party" at Coex Artium
Fans have to go through a lottery in order to win a ticket to the event
but a fan from another fandom joined the lottery and won a ticket
now she's reselling it online




since it's not refundable, she just created a vacant seat at the place

that's not the only time,
before she also joined EXO's chat room events


XXXX? Bangtan boys: yahㅋㅋ I won a chat with EXO Kai, what question do you want me to ask him?



EXO chat room

fan: "Jimin-ah I love you"



Kai chat:

fan: what I hate the most is that you're so miserable



EXO chat room

fan: we're finally approaching to the end of the chat, this has no use for me so bye

post response:
[+712][-30]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2016.05.05 21:42 
wow this is plain wrong, there are lots of people who wish to go to their birthday parties and chat with them but aren't able toㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would feel so wronged about this. Your own bias is valuable to you, so are other singers to other people
313
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.05 21:40 
f*ck I'm so mad at her "Jimin-ah I love you". If you like Jimin so much, go tell that to your oppa instead. Why are you saying this in front of our oppa? ㅠ
295
7

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.05 21:37 
We were so pissed in Kai's chat at that time f*Ck
291
7

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.05 21:40 
Bangtan fan again?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
113
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.05 21:46 
She doesn't even like them, so I don't understand why she's even participating in these eventsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are so many people who wanted to go to Kyun-day party but weren't able to. Those chat rooms are also made only for the fans why are they calling other singers in thisㅠ?
103
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com