Friday, May 13, 2016

[enter-talk] INSPIRITS HOLDING WOOHYUN'S BANNERS DURING BANGTAN'S ENCORE STAGE

it was during Bangtan's Mcountdown's encore stage on MPD's fancam

please don't misunderstand this picture, the fans were all having fun and wavering their light sticks and fan banners aroundㅋㅋㅋ of course they were fan banners and light sticks of Bangtan so this is not a problem

but all of a sudden, there was Nam Woohyun's slogan up there


and then another one popped out


at first I was asking myself that they'll probably put it down, but in the end, they just kept wavering it above their heads



at the end of the stage, they finally pulled it down
that was kinda opportunistic from inspirits, anyways, I hope they'll be more careful next time~
I like Nam Woohyun's "Write" I hope it hits daebak~

post response:
[+276][-33]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.13 17:17 
I was kinda annoyed when watching the fancam but I know not all inspirits are like that so I won't put too much thoughts into it. I just hope they'll be more careful next time~ And I really like Woohyun's song ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ
184
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.13 17:37 
hul... Why are inspirits being like thatㅠㅠㅠI'm so sorry for this..Bangtan's song is good, I hope it hits bigger!!
153
0

ㅇㅁ |2016.05.13 17:32 
Let's not swear at inspirits for this, that person doesn't represent the whole fandom, just be careful next time!
149
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.13 17:45 
Seriously it was really opportunistic from them, but I know not everyone is like that, I hope Fire and Write both hits big!!!
49
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.13 17:47 
even so, Armies and Inspirits aren't fighting over this
44
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com