Thursday, May 26, 2016

[enter-talk] JOY FAINTED ON STAGE


Red Velvet went on a university performance on the 23rd
Joy seemed really happy on that day, she even updated with 4 selcas looking bright








She was all good but suddenly fainted on stage
Because of the stage equipment, she got surprised and fell
At first, she got surprised but endured it, but at the end, she fainted

She tried her best to finish the stage, but her expressions were so bad











post response:
[+151][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.27 00:32 
I think she got shocked by her in-ears short circuiting... It looks like she was shivering... ㅠㅠ It looked so painful, but she still kept dancing.. So amazing
53
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.26 23:47 
I saw her in front of my eyes and I got so shocked when she faintedㅠㅠ the Red Velvet kids all looked shocked when they saw her react to the equipment. And she was the one who started dancing again, it really made my heart ache... She looks like the type who would blame herself for her mistakes, I feel sad just thinking that she probably went to her dorm later and criedㅠ
52
1

ㅜㅜ |2016.05.26 22:32 
I don't think she fainted only because of the shock.. She was already moving weirdly before fainting .. ahㅜㅜ My heart hurts... I really have no hope for those people who made sexual jokes about her if what I heard is trueㅜㅜ???
43
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.26 23:38 
Seulgi was the first one who went to help Joy and ask if she was ok and she stayed by her side until the end.. It's sad to see her fall and not able to get up by herself like thatㅠㅠ
27
0

우아우아하게 |2016.05.27 00:14 
She was holding her in-ears before she fainted, I think it's a combination of a short-circuit and something that burst in her ears. ㅜㅠㅠ She fainted for 1 second and got up right away to finish her stage, I'm so proud of her..
23
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com