Tuesday, May 10, 2016

[enter-talk] KIDS DID YOU SEE THIS FROM LABOUM?

I'm not their fans but I saw this video of show champion


???? someone fell;;;



they fell so hard;;



the back dancer who was dancing next to her was holding her while dancing



even the back dancer fell;; I was pissed at that point



the floor's condition is outrageous;;



Laboum members were all drenched in the rain;;
seriously when I saw this my heart hurtㅜㅜ

ah seriously they kept falling down but smiling at the same time
it was live, but their singing was still freaking good
they made such a huge impression on me
even the ones who didn't fall had sprained ankles...

ah seriously I wish that Laboum hits big
their songs are freaking goodㅜㅜ



post response:
[+329][-27]
original post:here

ㅎㅅㅎ |2016.05.10 22:25 
their songs are seriously adicting and their concept is cute too, it's refreshing and the members all have good visuals, why aren't they big ?
70
18

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.10 20:33 
They made a good impression during Aalow Aalowㅜㅜㅜ
36
11

ㅇ |2016.05.10 20:37 
that day Cosmic girls and Laboum fell so many times that my heat hurtㅠㅠㅠㅠ Laboum's songs are really good and their concept is nice too..the members are also pretty
33
10

ㅇ |2016.05.11 00:16 
because there's a member who got into a scandal, they don't get big and their company aren't pushing them either
16
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.11 06:50 
they were the ones who were caught laughing behind on the commemorative day for Ladies Code and since then, I can't sympathise..ㅋㅋㅋ
10
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com