Sunday, May 1, 2016

[enter-talk] VICTIMS WHO SUFFERED FROM MNET'S EVIL EDITING


SMTM B.I
They never showed the stages where he does well and always showed the scenes where he got his lyrics wrong and where he sprinkled water on the audience (T/N: because he got his lyrics wrong, he tried to cover it up by spraying water). And because of that, his poll results got really bad. Even though his "Be I" song was so legendary, he got eliminated. He received so many personal insults and he was only 17 at that time and already did 2 survival shows.


Unpretty Rapstar, Tymee
There was a fight going on between her and Jolly V and Mnet purposely made it seem like she was the bad one. No matter what lyrics they used to diss her, they just say that it was hiphop, they even dissed her using sexual remarks. And they turned her into a b*tch.


Unpretty Rapstar 2, Yezi
She was fated to become the real winner and I think that she was the one that became one of the strongest contestant. But they gave her no screen time at the beginning so I just thought that she was a talentless idolㅇㅇ but her Crazy dogㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Sixteen Dahyun
Some people might not know but at that time, people on Pann were saying that Dahyun and some other trainee was not dedicated enough and they cursed at her. But Tzuyu and the other trainees always got positive articles????  (I'm definitely not trying to bash Tzuyu but I'm saying that Dahyun received a lot of unnecessary hate) Dahyun went to the hospital so she arrived late but Mnet edited as if she wasn't dedicated enough so she came in lateㅋㅋㅋㅋ at first, she had one of the biggest fandoms but it dropped a lot because of her image...


Produce 101, Heo Chanmi (+ the other trainees who got no screen time whatsoever)

Mnet is seriously cancerous.... who else is there?

"ah crazy, seriously why are they like that"


post response:
[+256][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.01 01:31 
Isn't Kang Seungyoon the biggest victim from Mnet's evil editing? They totally turned him into another person.. When I was watching Win, I was so surprised that it was the same person
243
11

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.01 01:50 
If I was Kang Seungyoon, I would've never stayed still.. he was only a first grade high schooler, and when I saw him on broadcast, I really found him impressive. On TV, he pretended to be all energetic but I bet that he was really hurt inside
221
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.01 01:52 
Seriously, if it wasn't for Kang Seungyoon's mentality, he woul've never made it with so much people swearing at him at that ageㅇㅇ I knew that he wasn't someone weak but now that I see it, Kang Seungyoon was a real angel...

204
3
ㅇㅇ |2016.05.01 06:34 
I'm YG-biased and seriously, I hated Mnet because of B.I, Song Mino and Kang Seungyoon. They really turned them into trash and their evil editing made them look like freaking weirdos. They really got so much hate just because Mnet wanted their ratings to go up.
114
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.01 01:49 
You're talking about evil's editing and you left Kang Seungyoon outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's seriously like an innocent lamb, he ahs deep thoughts and he's considerate
103
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com