Wednesday, May 25, 2016

[instiz] 2014-2015'S GIRL ROOKIESS SPECIAL FEATURES






RV: Lively and bubbly girls but a mature aura




Lovelyz: faint and dim aura



Gfriend: school girls who will cheer you on on a sunny day under the blue sky



CLC: Lively girls who wants to be pretty



OMgirl: girls with gloomy(?) gazes and a mysterious and dreamy concept



April: refreshing and fairy-like with a fairy tale aura



DIA: fashion-conscious trendy girls



Twice: cheer leading girls

post response: +7

original post: here

1. RV, Gfriend, Lovelyz and Twice! Gfriend are the one top

2. Why is Mamamoo not thereㅠㅠ

3. Concept-wise April is my style

4. OMGirl's concept is so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Even though I'm an SM fan, I like OMGirl!!!

6. Everything are my styleㅠㅠㅠ

7. I like Lovelyz's concept the most, but everyone are lovelyㅠㅠ

8. Woollim's style = my style

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com