Tuesday, May 24, 2016

[instiz] DAEHYUN CERTIFIED AS A SMOKER THROUGH HIS OWN INSTAGRAM





Parliament cigarettes

post response: +14

original post: here

1. Anyways he's an adult, but I still wished he thought a bit more about his health.. Meanwhile, he's quite handsome

2. Am I the only one who doesn't see it?? Where does it certify?
      >there's a pack in his pocket!

3. As long as he takes care of his throat then it's ok ~.~

4. ㅜㅜ he did nothing wrongㅠㅠ why is it so controversial that idols smokeㅠㅠ

5. He can smoke if he wants to ㅋ

6. Yeah ㅇㅅㅇ of course he can smoke if he wants to, but if I found out that my bias smoked, I can't help but be a bit mad. He's an idol and a singer, so he should be taking care of his throat on top of everything! And he's the main vocalist ... Anyways, there are a lot of smokers who are good singers too .. By the way he looks cute

7. Ey come on, he's an adult already

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com