Thursday, May 5, 2016

[instiz] HOW AN IDOL TREATED A 3RD YEAR MIDDLE SCHOOLER

Jung Eunji


at first she was conversing with her peacefully



"What? 3rd year?"



"You should study! Study!"



"Don't even sleep at nigh!"



Even when she was posing to the camera she was glaring at herㅋㅋㅋ





ever since, she kept doing it during fansigns
"stop coming here! Go study!"

anecdote from a fan:
today was my birthday and I went to her fan meeting
she asked me how old I was and I told her I was 19
she started to hit my hands
she replied "why am I hitting on 19 years old here? huh? Wait you're 19? So you're a 3rd year?"
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she started to nag and ask if I was going to school and doing my examsㅋㅋㅋ 3rd graders' killer Jung teacherㅜㅜ

this is how she is normally





post response: +60

original post: here

1. 3rd graders' killerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. honey is flowing out from her eyes in the last gifㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. gasp girl crush

4. ah she's seriously so cuteㅠㅠㅠ she's seriously like a real unnieㅠㅠㅠ  But her face cannot be realㅠㅠㅠ yes unnie, I will studyㅠㅠㅠ

5. ahㅠㅠㅠ I'm a 3rd grade middle school student and I really wanna go nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. unnie I'm going tooㅠㅠㅠ

7. unnie I'll studyㅠㅠㅠ

8. ahㅠㅠㅠ unnie hit me tooㅠㅠㅠ there's a 3rd grader right hereㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com