Sunday, May 15, 2016

[instiz] IDOL WHO COULDN'T TALK TO A CLASSMATE BECAUSE HE WAS TOO HANDSOMEㅋㅋ

It's seventeen's Dokyum



*Dokyum explaining why he's not confident at talking*


*Seungkwan waving his hand wanting to say something*



Seungkwan: actually there's something with NCT
*Dokyum dying just at the word of NCT*



Seungkwan: There's a person named Jaehyun in NCT U and they attend the same school
Dokyum: We're the same age



Seungkwan: he couldn't go talk to him aloneㅋㅋㅋ
*Seungkwan making fun of his hyung for not being able to speak*



Leeteuk: why? Because he liked him?



*has a lot to add to it*
Dokyum: we attend the same school but we never really spoke to each other. But this guy debuted now even though I debuted before him. I just wanted to congratulate him on debuting but I couldn't talk to him..



Dokyum: it's kinda....



Dokyum: because Jaehyun is too handsome...



Seungkwan: ah so you can't talk to people who are handsome?



Leeteuk: if there's an opportunity later, I'll tell him to become friends with you and to talk to you

one week later



Leeteuk: last time I said that I wished that Jaehyun and Dokyum become close to each other



Leeteuk: That's why



Leeteuk: I talked with NCT Jaehyun



Leeteuk: I told him "If you have the opportunity later, go be friends with Dokyum"
Dokyum *fangirling like a female student*



post response: +55

original post: here

1. ah Seokmin is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. his mind is so innocentㅋㅋㅋ

3. but you're handsome tooㅋㅋㅋ

4. please be friends

5. so Dokyum won't be able to talk to himself, since he's handsome too

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ me too when I see pretty people, I want to be friends with them but I can't say anythingㅠㅠ

7. I saw Jaehyun for the first time today, he's handsome

8. is he that guy that did an awkward greeting to Jungkook?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. please be friends!!!

    >hul... that guy behind him is Jaehyun?... wow they appeared in the same picture
     >today during Inkigayo's ending, Dokyum finally greeted Jaehyun!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com