Tuesday, May 17, 2016

[instiz] IDOL WHO PERSONALLY KNOWS SONG JOONG KI


girl: "I wanted to choose Song Joongki originally"



girl: "He teacher, do you know how famous Song Joongki is right now?"



MC: "Let's ask those types of questions to Jackson instead"



MC: "Since Jackson lives in Seoul"



MC: "And he's also a Korean star"



Jackson: "You're right, I know some Korean celebrities"



girl: "So you know Song Joongki ssi?"



MC: "Song Joongki ssi"



MC: "do you know him?"



Jackson: "ah yeah I know him"



girl: "For real?"



Jackson: "but Song Joongki ssi doesn't know me"



Jackson: "He doesn't know me right now"



ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response: +12

original post: here


1. ㅋㅋㅋ me too I personally know Song Joongkiㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ look at the girl's expression full of hopeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's jjang cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously Jackson has too much senseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋ that guy is so hilariousㅋㅋㅋ

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ me too I know Song Joongki, but as for him...

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the girl is pretty

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ me too, I know VIXX, for real

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the girl's expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋshe looks so desperateㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jackson is good with words, he always sounds so innocentㅋㅋ

11. Jackson is cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he does well on every TV program he's onㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com