Thursday, May 26, 2016

[instiz] IF MALE IDOLS SPONSORED DRUGSTORE MAKEUP BRANDS




Etude house style:
Baekhyun


V


Jinwoo




Innisfree style:


Siwan


D.O


Jr.


Jin



Tony moly style:


Xiumin


Jimin


Zico



Missha style:


Yunho


GD


Sehun

post response: +49

original post: here

1. I kinda get the gist of itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I understand what they're going for ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. It's hard to explain, but I get the feel ㅋㅋㅋ

4. I don't understand this at all, but they all suit the brands like a gloveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. The Saem should be Sugaㅋ

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Totally agree with Baekhyun

7. Oh I have to agree with thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I acknowledge thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I don't like Tony Moly but I like their aura/concept ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Etude house: young and colorful feel
Innisfree: innocent/refreshing feel
Tony Moly: Strong and handsome feel
Missha: Luxuriousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com