Wednesday, May 4, 2016

[instiz] SEVENTEEN'S WIN

[instiz] IDOL WHO BECAME A BABY ONCE AGAIN TODAY

Seventeen Woozi
when seventeen won their first #1 on Show champion he burst out into tears












post response: +69

original post: here

1. babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. babyㅠㅠㅠㅠbabyㅠㅠㅠㅠmarry meㅠㅠㅠ

3. baby thank you ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so thankful, congrats

4. everyone suffered so much but he's probably the one who suffered the most, how patiently he endured all the burden on his shoulders, it's so sadㅠㅠ babyㅠㅠ congrats

5. Jihoon-ahㅠㅠㅠ the song that you made won #1ㅠㅠㅠㅠhave a good cryㅠㅠㅠhe's such a babyㅋㅋ


[instiz] SEVENTEEN BURSTING OUT IN TEARS AFTER WINNING IN SHOW CHAMPION











post response: +149

original post: here

1. babiesㅠㅠㅠㅠ kids congrats on your #1ㅠㅠ I love you!! 

2. ah this makes me want to cry they must've been so happy ㅜㅜ

3. I seriously cried too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ congratsㅠㅠㅠ

4. After their debut it's their first win right? Congrats~ from now on I wish them a lot of winsㅎㅎㅎ

5. My heart squeezed so much ..? When the babies will see this post they'll probably cry again, I'm so proud of themㅜㅜ

6. Woozi and Seungkwan cried with so much sadness in their expressionsㅠㅠㅠ it must've been so hard, you guys suffered a lot Seventeen congrats!!

7. Soonyeongie looked so cute when he was crying, even though my heart hurts I saved all his gifsㅠㅠㅠ from now on we will work hard to only show you the lightㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com