Seventeen and Bangtan both have the "teenage boys" concept but portray it differently.
Seventeen portrays the cheerful and sweet but still shy boys in love
while Bangtan portrays that love can be reckless and hurt
when they perform on stage, they have opposite characteristic performances
Bangtan's "fire" represents the certification of being young
and Seventeen's "pretty U" gives a new paradigm to boy groups performances
post response: +89
original post: here
1. I seriously like to watch boy groups' performances and Bangtan's one was so good, but when I saw Seventeen's performance I fell for themㅠㅠㅠ it's so beautiful...
2. I was in awe with Seventeen's attention to details in their performance, they're so many members in the group but they always move the same, it's refreshing
3. Even if you're not a fan, you will still enjoy Seventeen's performance, their choreography is so intricate and witty ㅠㅠ their song is good too, it reminds me of a musical
4. I like both so much..ㅠㅠ Bangtan's stages are always so cool and Seventeen takes my words awayㅠㅠㅠ I love you
5. you can't even see the fullness of their performance on stage, but I still watch seventeen with my mouth open
6. the muggles and other group's fans around me were all amazed by bangtan's dance and they all praised itㅠㅠ proud of Bangtan!
7. Bangtan's members are all amazing and seventeen are jjang tooㅠㅠ Seventeen looks like they have so much fun on stage and I like seeing this cool side of them the mostㅠㅠ
8. I'm a carat and I really like Bangtan.. .For me their best performance was the one where they all wore those white marines uniforms! And I don't need to add anything for my bias, Kwon Soonyoung is a genius!
9. now I want them to have a collab performance....