t/n: scale for I-nets, in Korea a pretty good quality meal (samgyetang or grilled fish for example) costs around 10~14$ ^^ and your average meal like jjangbbong would be 3~5$ ^^
The Suju burger
you can add a drink for 3$
post response: +3
original post: here
1. seriously looks delicious
3. looks goodㅎㅎ but it's way too expensive so I won't be able to buy itㅠㅠ
4. hul if this is 16$ it better be really high quality, since it's SM and they're my bias, it's alright
5. that's way too expensive...
6. hul that's too expensive, I won't be able to buy it, it'll be 20$ if I add that drink with it
7. wow this looks so good.. But since I'm a hobo I won't be able to eat it
8. even though the bread is home-made... It's way too expensive...Normally home-made burgers are around 10$...ㅠㅠ... If you add the drink it'll be 20$..
9. as expected they made this to open the wallets of the fans..
10. it's so expensive but as a fan I wanna eat itㅠㅠ...
11. I just wanna eat it once