Sunday, May 8, 2016

[naver] BANDAL FRIENDS

[naver] 'BANDAL FRIENDS' KANG SEUNG YOON, 'I THINK THAT I WAS PITIFUL WHEN I WAS YOUNG'

Yeojun: my grandma makes delicious food and my grandpa makes a lot of jokes
Yoon teacher: teacher doesn't have a grandma or grandpa
*Yeojun who feels alone when his grandparents aren't around*
Yoon teacher: my grandparents left when I was young
Yeojun: my mom went to the heavens
Kang Seungyoon: compared to the other kids, I felt pitiful
Yeojun: the heavens are so high, how did mom go there? Me too, I wanna go there soon

post response: +193
original post: here


1. rain**** [+442/-1]
It's even sadder because the kid doesn't know what he's saying... he responded well, Kang Seungyoon was coolㅠㅠㅠ

2. 3643**** [+415/-0]
Wow my tears were pouring todayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. ep02**** [+378/-0]
That's so sadㅠㅠ Kang Seungyoon adapted himself for Yeojun and responded well, he's cool...

4. ahtp**** [+292/-0]
Yeojun is too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. bq96**** [+119/-0]
I cried when I heard Yeojun's wordsㅠㅠㅠㅠ Yeojun-ah, although I'm only able to watch you on TV, I treasure you a lot.. Be strong and bright~

6. lhff**** [+116/-0]
Seungyoon-ah, thank you for growing up so prettilyㅠㅠㅠ Yeojun will grow up like Seungyoon!

7. tkgh**** [+115/-0]
Kang Seungyoon suffered from such a young age, so he matured quickly, he has a lot inside of him.. Of course the W Oh brothers are all like that but... When Yeojun was conversing with Seungyoon, Seungyoon's heart was breaking for himㅠㅠAlso the pretty girls, tell Candy teacher that he's pretty tooㅋㅋㅋ

10%남자
90%여자
23%10대
22%20대
26%30대
23%40대
5%50대











[naver] BANDAL FRIENDS, WINNER AND THE KIDS ARE BOTH AGITATED

post response: +465
original post: here

1. sooy**** [+1330/-21]
Seriously, Mino is too pitifulㅠㅠㅠI pity him when I see him...kids, you can't treat Mino like thatㅠㅠㅠ

2. love**** [+1179/-16]
Candy teacher received so much pain!!!! Princesses, please treat him better~!!!

3. beas**** [+1028/-6]
I found Yeojun-ie's part so sad...

4. ppon**** [+946/-12]
It's ok Mino-yah.. I'm on your side

5. ouou**** [+742/-9]
But you can't break Candy


11%남자
89%여자
42%10대
25%20대
17%30대
14%40대
2%50대

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com