Monday, May 9, 2016

[teen stories] BANDAL FRIENDS SONG MINO ... CRAZY;;


*who is Seowoo's buddy teacher?*
Minseo: awooh I really hate candy teacher!!!!



Mino *shocked*



*tries to solve it with a handshake*



Mino: why do you guys hate me so much?



Kids: we're not doing it~

Mino *how can this...*



*lonely*
*the other teams all decided their team names*



Mino: we're candy team ok?
Minseo: No!!!



Mino: Shin Minseo and Joo Seowoo... Let's call ourselves "ShinJoo" team!

Mino: does "ShinJoo" sounds so so?



*but meanwhile..*
Mino: yah! why are you guys like that!

*candy teacher are crumpling candy teacher's photos*



Minseo: it's fun~
*Even though the kids were just fooling around...*

*stares vacantly*



*there's no one who can heal his wound*



*about to cry*

*Candy teacher's heart is crumpled like his photos*

post response:
[+615][-25]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2016.05.08 18:55 
He kept smiling the whole time, seems like he wanted to go through this no matter what. I wish he knew how to discern those moments where kids need to be scolded. I don't think that the kids were so foolish that they didn't know what they were saying ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Don't accept everything they do just because they're kids ㅠㅠㅠ and I don't think that the kids really hate Mino, otherwise they would've cried and screamed at him.... Candy find strength..
228
9

ㅇ |2016.05.08 18:56 
ah it hurts my heart 
161
19

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.09 03:08 
I understand how worked up he must've felt. I'm a fan so do you expect that I'll like to see stuff like that? Anyways, let's not hold any prejudice against the kids and the PDs, it can turn out to be a hidden camera too otherwise kids do change with time. Seowoo actually seems to like Mino a lot and Minseo also wrote "I love you" to KSY in a letter. I don't think people will start swearing at them over something pre-produced like that. The kids' mom are probably reading articles like these so watch your words. I hope that the bad comments will be filtered out. I'm not saying that you can't write stuff like "it's sad". Just don't be too harsh towards the kids.
114
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.08 23:29 
because of this I don't really like kids anymore..
111
13


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com