Tuesday, May 10, 2016

[teen stories] I RECEIVED A CONFESSION FROM MY CRUSH DURING CLASS TIMEㅠ..

I received a confession from my crush today... ah since it happened at 12, does it mean that it was yesterday..?
Anyways my crush is sitting at the first row and I'm in the second row. When I wanna stare at him, I pretend to look at the screen so that if I made eye contact with him, I can pretend like nothing happened, like I was just casually looking at the screen?
However, today I was starring at him again and he was telling me something while moving his mouth and I couldn't really decipher because I was pretending not to look at him and went "what are you looking at?" like that
When it was class time, the teacher wasn't looking at us and was writing stuff on the board so I played rock paper scissors with my crush and lost? So he laughed and I was doing aegyo to him as a joke
and then he tried to tell me something again by moving his mouth and I went "huh?" 

And he kept trying to tell me but I keep being "????? Just say it syllable by syllable" like that
and he went "let's" "date" with his mouth... I was too shocked at that time and I went "What???No way! Ey" and turned back to look at the board 
But I kept thinking "What?What?" in my head, what if I didn't decipher what he actually wanted to say? I couldn't even concentrate in class and my head was just over the clouds
But as soon as the clock rang, he stood up and came to my seat and told me up-close, not in my ears, "let's date" like that
... And I was still too shocked so I went "huh? uh???what??? huh?? huh??" so he told me we could talk about it later instead.

and then I went home and called him and said that I liked him tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ha seriously even on the phone I kept saying nonesense stuff and then at the end I went "me too I like you" and hung up right away... he just sent me a katalk and I'm too shy to even respondㅠㅠㅠ ah seriously what should I doㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI like him... but...ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ





post response:
[+298][-15]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.10 18:36 
keep starring... at your crush... during class ..... play rock paper schissors ... and pretend to be cute at the same time......and.... there will be.... a confession....
85
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.10 00:35 
......(pouring)
61
1
*tears are coming out, tears are really coming out*
*but I don't usually cry!*
엘리스옹 |2016.05.10 00:23 
it f*cking sounds like a manhwaㅋㅋㅋit looks like fiction but I'll up-vote because it made my heart flutter
61
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.10 16:26 
f*ck everyone is falling in love except me!!!
14
0

ㅇ |2016.05.10 07:56 
.
12
0

반달 |2016.05.10 19:12 
......................................
8
0
*ah... I just want to be alone*
ㅇㅇ |2016.05.10 08:37 
sniff..
8
0
*you match well*
*be happy*
수업시간공... |2016.05.10 18:17 
you should be concentrating in class instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7
0
*overflowing with tears*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com