Tuesday, May 24, 2016

[teen stories] MY FRIEND'S COMING OUT

t/n: the OP is a guy

During our Korean class today, the subject was about homosexuality's debates..
I was surprised to know that more kids held negative opinions about it
My friend was also shocked so he just remained dazed off but I could feel something weird...
When I was going home, he came to me and told me directly that he was gay and asked me what I thought about it, I made an effort to make it sound as positive as I could..
And then he thought that I understood his situation so he told me that from now, he'll tell me everything and I went home after that, I don't know what I forced myself intoㅠㅠ What should I do?

post response:
[+55][-3]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.25 00:03 
I'm a homosexual and I believe that your friend really must've trusted in you to have the courage to come out like this
95
5

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.24 21:09 
Do you think he just told you like he talks about it casually, coming out is not something easy, he must've trusted you a lot
87
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.24 22:34 
Don't think that this is nothing and that it'll make no difference whether she says it or not. He would've been better off not telling you but still did because he trusts you
59
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.25 07:27 
(1) He didn't come out to other kids (2) He told you casually about it (3) it's not like he's trying to find a partner // Even though he has different orientations, he's still a human and he's your friend too
17
0

ㅇㅅㅇ |2016.05.25 01:44 
Are you presuming that your friend wants to date you? I'm telling you if he really wanted to date you, he would've never came out to you in the first place. He's just talking to you as he normally would. He must've trusted OP so much that he's willing to come out
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.25 00:01 
Don't you dare tell that to other kids instead just behave like nothing happened and stay friends with him
15
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com