Thursday, May 12, 2016

[teens stories] OUR OPPA CAME INTO MY CLASS JUST NOW AND CRIEDㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



First of all, I'm one year apart from my oppa and we attend the same school. My exams were over and our school was broadcasting Thread of Lies (a Korean movie about bullying).
I saw that movie already and the kids from my class didn't wanna watch it so we went to play but my oppa's class went to see it.
Thread of Lies is about a character's little sister who committed suicide because she got bullied and her bigger sister is trying to uncover the cause of her suicide? Something like that...
Anyways, we were all on break and my oppa suddenly came into my class cryingㅋㅋㅋ
I've never seen him cry so I was so taken aback and asked him why he was crying
But he just grabbed my shoulders and screamed super loudly "I'm so thankful that you're here, my precious dongsaeng!!!"
He doesn't even celebrate my birthday so I got so much goosebumps and was f*cking shocked
And he just went out of the class right afterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ my friends were laughing and they were saying how they wanted to have an oppa tooㅋㅋ
I told that to my mom, dad and unnie and they all laughed for a long whileㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I think that I will keep this memory for a long time

post response:
[+1455][-27]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.11 19:55 
Freaking jealous, our oppa acts like he's an only child around his friends f*ck
472
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.11 05:51 
He's kind though. When you grow up, grab a drink together and say thanks
326
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.11 11:21 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋtoo cute, you made a precious memory
249
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.11 18:50 
Hulㅋㅋㅋ We watched Thread of Lies today and some guys went out cryingㅋㅋㅋㅋ are they perhaps the same?
36
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.11 22:37 
This is not related to your post butㅋㅋㅋㅋI went to some event to give medals and appeared on TV, and the school was broadcasting itㅋㅋㅋㅋand my oppa was likeㅋㅋㅋㅋ "YAAH!!!!THAT'S OUR DONGSAENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OUR DONGSAENG'S AWESOME, WHO'S DONGSAENG IS SHE? guh.. such a praiseworthy brat..."ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he said it like that to his friendsㅋㅋㅋ
28
1

도박신 |2016.05.11 17:57 
He must be such an emotional guyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
28
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.05.11 19:17 
F*ck we have a trash at home
27
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com