Thursday, June 16, 2016

[enter-talk] DO YOU KNOW ABOUT CHANYEOL'S INSTAGRAM?

Before I explain everything, know that he started his instagram in 2014
He started this with the obvious intent to become closer to his fans
those are the kinds of pictures he posts on his IG





If you know a bit about his IG he would normally promote the artists from his own company
He also composes songs very late at night and posts the songs up for the fans
He also shoots videos of the window inside the car when it rains

He shows a lot of concerns for the fans too


"Don't mind the stares, just keep doing it constantly and show us your hard working image!! "



"I'm shooting something!! It's a secret!!"
"I'm here"
"I ate~~ I'm so full!!"
"I need to work soon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Slacking off is nono"
"Work out hard!! Fighting"
"Don't get sick... Health is the most important"
"Happy birthday~~"
"I'm your *Smiley face*"
"Justin Bieber Sorry... The song is jjang good"

When he's bored he would leave comments for the fans to be closer with them
On other days, when there are delusional people making up stuff, Chanyeol knows it all
Even though it's small stuff he will clarify right away


"I heard some weird stories going around!!I'm someone who loves my dorm... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've mentioned a couple times about my working place where I compose with my team. When there are space in my schedule, since we always stay late at night and work there I would sleep there quite often too!!ㅋㅋㅋ I'm once again amazed at how the internet can twist things up..."

When there are hateful comments, Chanyeol sees them too


Hater leaving a hate comment calling him a f*cker and saying he can't manage his own fans

Chanyeol: There are a lot of curious people asking this... My foot size is 290^_^



"I don't know what part of myself do you hate so much. If I did something worth criticizing I will work harder, but to the people who are viewing me I wish that you would stop using such hard words too. I beg you. Also, my instagram is not only made for me to get closer to my fans, but also with people in general!! That's why please view it with a light heart!! Me too I listen to the words I have to listen to and drop those that are not worth listening to so you don't need to worry about me!! Anyways, spend a nice day!!"

When he posts songs on his IG there were always comments telling him to stop doing a lovestagram
Even on other male idols' galleries, there are antis of Chanyeol swearing at him

When he attended a music festival, he saw Taeyeon and people asked if he was dating her
they even screenshoted the comments he leaves
and swear at his parents and noona

Today he wrote a song and posted on his IG to share with the fans
but the comments were all saying "What kind of sh*t song is this?"
and the comments were all aggressive in nature.
As soon as he posted a song, there were already comments swearing at Chanyeol


There are always haters and people making up rumors about him so finally today he posted this

(covered here)

His fanpages are now gathering money to sue the antis
So please antis, just stop


post response:
[+1,327][-108]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.16 08:13 
His antis are real psychopaths, when Chanyeol got mad and wrote this, they were all giggling among themselves and continued to mock him in the comments. They pretend that they don't know what they said and left comments like "is he and attention seeker or what?" They're truly disgusting, I hope that he sues them once and for all.

227
7
ㅇㅇ |2016.06.16 08:11 
Chanyeol even tried to be polite with those mentally challenged haters and said that he'll be more hard working by himself. Do you know how much stress he's going under..He knows about all those antis' comments but he's always telling us not to worry and reply us as if he didn't see them, it makes me so sad..
190
8

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.16 08:56 
Since Korean's proxy servers are all divided by telecom companies, it's easy to find the IP address, but a lot of people from overseas will bypass this. A lot of Koreans also use foreign IP addresses
186
7

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.16 08:25 
Can't EXO just sue them already? When Apink wrote an article about sueing their haters I cried from happiness...ㅠ I never thought that Apink would sue the antis but they released their article in May about sueing them, The antis would probably feel proud about this, but at least their hands will start trembling about the thoughts of being caught and sued
93
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.16 08:04 
It's the first time seeing Chanyeol so mad he must've held in so much and it hurts me to think that.. And Chanyeol's antis all know that SM isn't the type to take actions against haters that's why they'll keep doing it, I hope that Chanyeol sues themㅠㅠㅠㅠ
87
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com