Monday, June 13, 2016

[enter-talk] I'VE BEEN A FEMALE FAN OF 4MINUTE FOR 8 YEARS

I learned today that their contracts will be terminated in 5 days from now and that they're on the verge of disbanding. They were a good group from their beginning to their end.
However more than anything else, I feel like Gayoon and Jiyoon's skills were always overshadowed and it's a shame. My kids, I'll never leave the fandom even if you guys disband, I will still be a fan.
I hope that from now on, you guys are going to promote even more. Gayoon-ah I hope that you can succeed in the fashion sphere since you've always wanted to, and that you'll keep being the singer Heo Gayoon. Please promote a lot.



post response:
[+63][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.13 16:49 
This post breaks my heart Heo Gayoon's skills should never have been burried in the first place, it's such a shame
14
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.13 20:43 
Wow... You're quite cool, following your singers until the end no matter what will happen is something amazing. If I were you I would've quit already and had a mental breakdown from crying.. I will support them too! OP find strength
13
0

ㅂㅌ |2016.06.13 16:52 
Gayoon-ah you're so talented, I will support you! Please be happy
13
1

ㅁㄹㄷ |2016.06.13 19:44 
I'm another group's fan but I feel like I've just been strucked on the head. We won't be able to see the 5 of them together from now on and it's a shame. 4Minute must be going through a lot right now, I will support them no matter what path they choose to pursue
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.13 19:21 
I started crying today when I heard my classmates talking about 4minute disbanding today.. Cube trash f*ckㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ
4
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com