Friday, June 3, 2016

[enter-talk] LOOK AT EXO'S TEASER ANALYSIS; (I'M ALREADY HAVING GOOSEBUMPS)

People who watched this video would know
Sehun, Chen, Chanyeol, Suho and Xiumin were running away from something
and then you see D.O tied down to a bed






But there's a big reversal





When Chen was running away, he turned the lights on
In other words, Chen is chasing after the fugitives (Chanyeol, Suho, Baekhyun)
who are in turn trying to save someone

2nd reversal


Minseok and Suho were running together and when Suho turned back, Minseok disappeared

Correlation with Love me right's MV:


In love me right, Xiumin and Chen were together strangely

Minseok looked like he was doing some kind of experiments

Hul Miseok is the researcher, and Chen was doing some experiments and I felt like it was foreshadowing something.
in the Japanese version of LMR, the 2 of them were monitoring the members
Minseok was monitoring Jongdae on the phone

From what I see, is that Minseok is the one running the experiment and Chen is the one helping Minseok
the one they decided to sacrifice for the experiment is D.O
Chanyeol, Suho and Baekhyun know about the experiment so they're trying to run away

So where are Lay and Kai?

In love me right, Lay is peaking outside his room
the one being peaked at in Lucky one's teaser is Baekhyun
the experimenters know about the fact that the sacrifices are trying to escape
Lay and Kai were in a red lights lit room in LMR
in this MV, the door and windows are lit with red lights

If we try to sort it out

Minseok = Researcher/Experimenter, in other words, the one manufacturing the drugs
Jongdae, Sehun = pretending to be the guinea pigs of the experiment? (They came out of Minseok's room?)
Kyungsoo = receiving the drug that Minseok manufactured
Yixing, Jongin = already the product of the experiment, they're monitoring the others who try to escape


post response:
[+105][-8]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2016.06.04 10:05 
I'm f*cking scared of SM... Their concepts are outside this world.. I wonder if they enjoy reading our analysis... I'm having so many goosebumps..Meanwhile EXO are freaking handsome..
33
0

ㅈㅈ |2016.06.04 00:00 
I'm more scared of those EXO-Ls who analyze those stuffㅋㅋㅋdetectives bb
30
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.04 10:43 
12
29
0
t/n: the reason SM is a genius,, The album's title is EX'ACT, EX and ACT are separated so it means that they'll act outside,, in other words, escape!! (t/n: I don't get this one :S)
ㅇㅇ |2016.06.04 00:15 
Twitter's analysis are exploding right nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ LMR was already so well made;; I thought that the lyrics were about love but when I watched the MV I got shockedㅋㅋㅋ This is why I joined EXO's fandom, their concepts always make me wet my pants
16
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.04 10:56 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15
0
When a group's teaser comes out
Other fandoms teaser: *gasp* our oppas are the prettiest in this world hak hak
EXO-Ls teaser: *gasp* our oppas are the prettiest in this world, but what does this text on his tshirt means? Why does the camera angle falls like this on this member and separates them like that? What is the relationship with the previous song, teaser and logo?
ㅇㅇ |2016.06.04 10:19 
I have to acknowledge this even as another group's fan, EXO's planning skills are too good.. The EXO-Ls are real detectives, I don't know if I can say this, but I feel like this album would be "Growl" level, this is coming from another group's fanㅜ
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.04 11:04 
Hul I saw this right now, on top is LMR at the bottom is Lucky one
12
0
"Hul that's the vinyl you saw outside his doors, it's freaking crazy"
ㅇㅇ |2016.06.04 10:48 
People are even making out theories about their album pictures now
10
1
Are they writing a journal about doing experiments and turning ordinary looking boys into (monsters),,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com