Wednesday, June 22, 2016

[instiz] 2AM JUNG JINWOON HAPPY TO BECOME AN EXO MEMBER TODAY


random twitter: Ah crazy, my mom just told me that apart from Jung Jinwoon, there's no other EXO members that she knew. You're really a hot topic recently....



Jinwoon: Assah I became an EXO memberㅋㅋ

explanation:
recently 2am member Jinwoon has permanently settled on Twitter and has been constantly looking up for his name on it. He's on the top mentions of Twitter so he kinda became famous after



random twitter: Looks like Jung Jinwoon is a hot topic on twitter nowadays. But which group is he from? 2AM? 2PM? 2ne1?

Jinwoon: Twice (t/n: all starts with "Too") I'm searching my name on Twitter shashasha

random twitter's response: If a celebrity teases a foolish non-celeb like me, I'll loose my mind



random twitter: Who's Jung Jinwoon?

Jinwoon: Born in April 2nd 1991, he debuted and promoted with 2AM in 2008. In 2016 he ascended to become the dancing god-dancing king and made history in the dancing world. Right now, he's working in variety shows, dramas and promoting as a musician. Most recently he's promoting his solo in loneliness.

random twitter response: So...Sorry.... I don't really know the celebrity world that well..... Ah I'm so embarrassed I'm so sorry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


post response: +13

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋAs expected from the king of replies

2. Oppa is lonely? Take me with you!

3. Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like Jung Jinwoon he's my ideal typeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. He's promoting his solo in lonelinessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Ah ㅋㅋㅋHe's way too straightforwardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. As expected from the pro replies-man

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's the real search kingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute

8. He's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like Jung Jinwoonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Wait a minute, Jung Jinwoon is born in 91???!! He debuted so early..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com