Monday, June 13, 2016

[instiz] CALAMITY OF AOMG 3 SHORTIES. JPG


Park Jaebum 170cm, Gray 168cm, Locco 171cm
I thought that Gray was over 180cm..!

t/n: We've seen Jay Park in real life before and he's definitely not 170cm... ^^;;

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey're cute

2. I thought that Gray was over 180 too??? Wow that's somewhat interesting

3. I thought that Gray was at least 180ㅋㅋ

4. Hul but Gray looks tall..

5. Gray is so unexpectedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Rather I think that Gray has good proportionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ the 3 of them are all cute

7. Hul Gray isn't even 170..? Hul that's a total reversal, when I look at his face, he looks like he can be as tall as the ceiling

8. Hoo they look so perfect so I felt distanced, finally they start looking like humans..!

9. If you see Locco in real life, he's definitely not that short, he looked in the mid 170s, was he wearing insoles?

10. At first I thought that Gray was tall because he's a Nam Joohyuk look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋ but he's unexpectedly short, cute

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com