Monday, June 13, 2016

[instiz] DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE LAY'S CONDITIONS IN CHINA?



My uncle is working in a management business overseas and one of the affiliates is settled around Taiwan?
It's worse than you think, the companies there are all trying to buy Lay away.
One of the Chinese company offered him a salary of 7:3 with a down payment/deposit of 113 billions. But on Lay's side, he completely ignored the offer and didn't even give them the opportunity to contact him. Now, he's resolute on staying with SM and taking legal actions against them.
Lay said that he will definitely stay with EXO so he's refusing all the brokers.
I'm actually a fan of male actors, but I asked my uncle about it since my friend was interested

post response: +283

original post: here

1. ㅠㅜㅜAh I seriously love Yixingㅠㅜㅜ Ah I was eating but I started to cryㅠㅜㅜ

2. God-Qian, god-Xing both are too cool
   >Who's Qian?
   >Victoria!

3. Our Yixing ㅠㅠㅠBecause of those bad people, he suffered so much and shrank downㅠㅠㅠ but it's so nice to see him promoting happily nowadaysㅠㅠ fighting

4. Zhang Yixing ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I failed my exam today and I felt so sh*tty but reading this really touched me

5. ㅠㅠㅠㅠSeriously China pisses me off so much, Xing-ah thank you for staying with usㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Everyone, Xing-ie is a kind personㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Please stop thinking badly of him, do you know how cool he is?ㅠㅠㅠ

7. It made me cry seriously

8. Lay is seriously cool...I wonder if the other members left because of that? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Even though I don't understand why they would...

9. I'm another group's fan but he's cool

10. Xing-ah I'm sorry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠEven though you're going through tough times, you didn't give up I wish that you stay in EXO foreverㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


By the way we made a tutorial for EXO's Monster (feat. PC admin) :)
hope you guys don't mind the plug in ^^;; feel free to watch it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com