Tuesday, June 14, 2016

[instiz] EXO CHANYEOL AND SEHUN RADICAL TRANSFORMATION OF AURA IN JUST ONE YEAR






Last year during LMR promotions



This year Monster promotions

post response: +65

original post: here

1. My men
   >  (the dreaming girl)
         > Oh my god ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. That's because the songs concepts are different! Though the 2 definitely changed

3. Wow can they change so much in one year, but one thing didn't change, they are still my men
   > If you remove the "my" part your sentence will be perfectly accurate

4. Oh Sehun's body became more manly like a stone pillar

5. They smell like my men
   > Your nose must be having issues!! Please visit the nose clinic..

6. One thing remained: they're still my men
   > (don't say bullsh*t in front of me)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com