Thursday, June 23, 2016

[instiz] EXO CONCERT TICKETING

[instiz] EXO'S TICKET SCALPING

Explanation:
-Today at 8PM, EXO will be selling their 2nd batch of tickets
-There were people who eye witnessed a lot of ticket scalpers monopolizing 30 or so computers at a PC bang (t/n: scalpers = buy + resell at higher price)





1st witness on Twitter





2nd witness on Twitter

After seeing them monopolizing computers like that, someone called the police





post response:+9

original post: here

1. No but why are they trying to make money off their concerts.... They're seriously bad people

2. What is this? That's not even one person but they're literally an organization trying to do that???? Can this be allowed??? Hul

3. Hul goosebumps... It's my first time hearing this... If this becomes an organized system, they should really start putting a policeman in every PC bang when EXO starts ticketing

4. Daebak... To think that because of them I would lose my seat in their concertㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠscary

5. I'm so pissed... There are so many people who want to go to their concert but you're using this opportunity to make some cash

6. Policeman I love you 

7. Everyone this is the power of EXOㅋㅋ When their ticketing day arrives it can go in all directions, there are even criminals involved now..

[instiz] EXO'S TICKETING TODAY



standing: 110$
seating: 110$ (for those who are interested :P)

I pressed to button to "reserve" and see if it was possible



(notice saying that there are too many people on the server so the client must wait until the traffic is fixed)

post response: +3

original post: here

1. On Thursday I tried getting my seat 500 times and got it easily^^ but today was a fail!

2. Guys, I succeededㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Aha that's why they were the #1 search on Naver..

4. That's why my friend came to school crying today...

5. There's such a big gap. The people who were able to buy bought 10s of tickets but the people who weren't able to buy couldn't even load the page

6. I failedㅠㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com