Monday, June 20, 2016

[instiz] FEMALE COMMUNITIES' REACTIONS TO BOYS24


Before watching: I hope there won't be a kid like Sohye...
 After watching: I miss Sohye...
   >ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
   > So trueㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSohye is #1


While watching it, I got so stressed out...
  > F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIs it that bad??ㅋㅋㅋㅋahㅋ
  >ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I know I shouldn't compare them with the P101's girls but B24's visuals are so lacking...?
  > You shouldn't compare
  > This is seriously severe, I think that those guys that I see next to my bus stop are more handsome than them
  > You really shouldn't compare
  > They don't only lack in the visual area, but in every other area


(continue to reply)
  > I feel bad for the P101 that you are even comparing them...
  > I even feel sorry for comparing them with the P101's kids..
  > They're way too lacking, P101 are like a flower garden
  > They make the P101's kids all look so pretty... haha... Thank you..you sh*ts
  > They're at best like those self-acclaimed handsome kids in Hongdae


I still haven't seen it, but is it true that it'll make you miss Sohye?
  > You'll need to re-evaluate Sohye...
  > You'll have to reconsider her
  > Hul is it that bad...
  > That's right... At least Sohye had her face



- ㅋㅋㅋㅋIt seems so soㅋㅋMy unnie said so
- Since it was so bad, please don't watch the next episode, you can save that time to sleep instead
- 1. BJ Seyah is better than that
  2. Sohye needs to be re-evaluated
  3. I won't touch One but even Seo Chulgoo can be the one top (t/n: They're talking about the visuals)
  4. My bias are the best
  >So true I love my bias

post response: +7

original post: here

1. If I overlook their faces, even their skills were so bad... Their companies must take care more of them...

2. I don't know about their faces but their skills....

3. I've been a fan of Hongin ever since Dancing9 so I re~~~ally wish he'd do well, but he had to step in a program like Boys24.. I was so disappointed ㅠㅠ It's a show based on choosing "singers" so for someone like Hongin who has such an unique dancing style, he won't even be able to showcase it properly

4. The difference with P101 is that for B24, no one has ever heard of any of those kids and companies so we can only judge them by their faces, it's bad but we can't help it

5. We shouldn't be judging their visuals but even when it comes to skills, I haven't seen anyone that was really talented. Of course, it's possible that they'll improve as the show goes on, but we can't tell right now

6. Hongin's dancing was seriously amazing, but he still needs to sing and this can't be helpedㅠㅠ He really practiced his pronunciation and his voice was actually pretty good, but I think he's too limitedㅠㅠI just wish that Dancing9's new season comes out faster so he can go there insteadㅠㅠ

7. This program has no direction and it's not fun at all

8. What the hell, when P101 was running, people were appraising all their visuals one by one and took the fattest girl and shamed her and sworn at her so much. When I look at the reactions for B24, it's damn different.... The responses are actually much better

9. They're even more shocking when it comes to skills..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com