Wednesday, June 1, 2016

[instiz] IDOLS YOU WISH TO SEE ON DANCING 9

T/N: for those who don't know, Dancing9 is kinda like the 'So you think you can dance' of Korea


Exo Kai and Lay


Vixx N


Bangtan J-Hope and Jimin


Got 7 Yugyeom and JB


Monsta X Shownu


Infinite Dongwoo and Hoya


Shinee Taemin


Seventeen Hoshi


Winner Lee Seunghoon


TVXQ Yunho


Ikon B.I


Bigbang Taeyang


Suju Eunhyuk

post response: +19
original post: here

1. If they all come out, it's gonna be daebak...

2. No, if they all go, there will be so much cursing... I'd rather them not goㅠㅠ

3. Hobi, Jimin-ah... just thinking about it makes me happy

4. Yunho and Jonginㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ even though I like them, I'd rather them not go....

5. SHOWNU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. If Hoshi really goes.........

7. Wow seriously... the competition will be intense...

8. My brats will get cursed at so I'd rather them not go....

9. I really wanna see them dance.... but... it's Mnet.... ㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com