Monday, June 13, 2016

[instiz] JELLYFISH'S GIRLGROUP

[instiz] JELLYFISH JUST RELEASED THEIR ROOKIE GIRL GROUP'S FIRST MEMBER

original post: here

1. Hul daebak visual

2. Is this a goddess/fairy concept? I sense the daebak

3. Sand and vinyl clothing, is it the little mermaid concept??

4. Oh the concept is pretty

5. She looks like Apink's Chorong

6. She's quite pretty, she looks like a YG's trainee

[instiz] JELLYFISH JUST RELEASED THEIR ROOKIE GIRL GROUP'S SECOND MEMBER



original post: here

1. Nayoung-ieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. It's Nayoung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. She won't get overshadowed by this girl group.. She has a nice voice color and she sings well too, but I always felt like she was the bystander on P101...ㅠㅠ  Fighting

4. Is that Stone-Nayoung from P101?
    > No that was Ondol-Nayoung, Im Nayoung, this is Na-ong-ie, Kim Nayoung

5. It's Nayoungㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So pretty

6. I thought she reminded me of Kim Nayoung! Turns out it's actually herㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

[instiz] JELLYFISH JUST RELEASED THEIR ROOKIE GIRL GROUP'S THIRD MEMBER



original post: here

1. Her eyes reminds me of Go Araㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. She looks like Twice's Momo, she's pretty
  > Oh my too, as soon as I saw her she reminded me of Momo

3. I thought she was Go Ara...

4. Was she that trainee in FNC?
  >FNC's Jung Mimi? She kinda reminds me of her too

5. Reminds me of Go Ara ssi, she's pretty 

6. She looks like Jin Seyeonㅠㅠㅠ  jjang pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com