Friday, June 3, 2016

[instiz] SEARCH TERMS FOR BTS BEFORE THEIR DEBUT


If you search BTS on Naver the related terms are:
1. BTS members
2. BTS School of tears
3. when will BTS debut, I'm so annoyed
4. Jeon Jungkook
5. BTS Kim Namjoon
6. BTS Satoori rap
7. Jung Hoseok
8. Rapmonster
9. Bighit entertainment
10. BTS Taehyung
11. BTS Jin
12. BTS Twitter
13. BTS Hook
14. Bang Shihyuk
15. BTS Graduation
16. BTS debut
17. BTS Shin Donghyuk
18. BTS Jung Hoseok

"when will BTS debut, I'm so annoyed"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response: +27

original post: here

1. The fans are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just how much did they pray for that debutㅋㅋ

2. I wonder how annoyed they wereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. And once they debuted in 2013, all of them became my men ^^

4. I seriously knew them ever since they were all traineesㅋㅋI was wondering when the hell will they debut but I'm happy that they're doing great now

5. It was a popular rumor that they were going to debut with BlockB back then...

6. Wow so nostalgic...

7. "when will BTS debut, I'm so annoyed"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and now they're in their 3rd year already

8. When will BTS marry me, I'm so annoyed
 > You'll forever be annoyed then
    >ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. This is so true... I've been waiting for them ever since 2010ㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com