Monday, June 27, 2016

[instiz] WOMEN'S PANTS YOU THOUGHT WOULDN'T GET TRENDY BUT BECAME TRENDY

Wide pants












These pants were brought up some years ago but didn't get a lot of responses but last year, it was even popular among the commoners.

post response: +1
original post: here

1. As long as you're tall, you can wear it. I'm 1m65 so it's a bit ambiguous, if I wear it, I'd look fat

2. I can't wear this...

3. Seriously, I can't wear either wide or skinny

4. My friend wore something like this tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I haven't tried this yet but... It looks comfortable so I don't mind buying it once but it's really not that pretty

6. I'm 1m58 and I bought it... It looked like a long skirt but it's comfortable

7. I wanna wear it but it would freaking not suit me...ㅠㅠ

8. I'm 1m56 and I wore a wide pants jumpsuit. It's comfortable and my legs didn't look as short as I thought



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com