Monday, June 20, 2016

[naver] COMEBACK SISTAR, 1 HOUR GIFT... SUMMER QUEENS ARE BACK




post response: +79

original post: here

1. [+1101, -58]
The summer queens are back but this is not a summer song...
> ㅋㅋㅋI was thinking the same. It doesn't have that summer vibe like So cool, Loving U, Touch my body... It sounds like a trot and I can't understand anything they're saying
> But even heavy songs like Give it to me can do well in summer
> ??? But I prefer this song way more than Touch my body and Shake it
> Personally I prefer songs like Give it to me and Alone more than Touch my body and Shake it, so I like this song

2. [+618, -73]
I like how they changed their concept all over again, their latest songs were all the same

3. [+628, -79]
I like the fact that it's not your obvious summer song

4. [+495, -50]
Even though Touch my body, I swear and Shake it are more summery I like their concept this time

5. [+416, -62]
Let's hit big with this song! Sistar fighting! Star1 fighting!

6. [+113, -13]
The song is too different from what Sistar does and from their original colors. I was also looking forward a summer song so I was a bit disappointed

7. [+112, -18]
Bora really became so pretty, I like the fact that it's not a seasonal song but let's get rid of those sexual dances 

8. [+97,-14]
At first listen, I didn't have any thought but it's a song that grows the more you listen to it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com