Friday, June 24, 2016

[naver] MUSIC BANK PARK BOGUM♥IRENE,KKONGNYANG COUPLE'S TEARFUL GOODBYE


post response: +1559

original post: here

1. [+5361, -119]
Thanks for bring happiness for a year and 2 months. Park Bogum and Irene were the best MCs so it's a shameㅠㅠㅠ Both blow up!

2. [+5253, -197]
Wow of all the big 3 music broadcast, Music Bank is my favorite... Seriously Music bank really know how to pick their MCs... But I wonder if they'll be able to pick MCs as good as Irene and Park Bogum

3. [+3916, -136]
They were the reason I watched Music Bank, it's a shame but.. You worked hard!!

4. [+3276, -123]
You've worked hard Park Bogum and Irene, I enjoyed my Fridays

5. [+2769, -101]
You've work hard on Fridays~I wish you guys can become even better actors and singers!

6. [+521, -19]
They both cried, I'm so sad, I watched Music Bank just for the 2 MCs and they're leaving todayㅜㅜ Park Bogum and Joonyeon-ah you've suffered a lot, thankyou

7. [+430, -16]
They were pretty MCs until the end You've suffered a lot~ ㅋㅋBogum-ah Ireneㅎㅎ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com