Monday, June 13, 2016

[teen stories] AH SERIOUSLY MY FRIEND PULLED MY PANTS DOWN AT SCHOOL

Ah seriously, like the title says, my friend pulled my pants down at school....
I cried from school until I arrived home, my eyes are all swollen. I can't complain to anyone, so I'm posting something here. 

Our school is mixed (guys and girls). Ever since last year, there were kids pretending to do up-skirts, hit on other people's butt and pull down their pants? It was something popular? Of course it would be within girls and within guys as a joke.. The people who suffered from those "jokes" weren't few, even I hated those kinds of jokes

The kid who decided to pull down my pants was someone that I'm really close to.
Since we joke around all the time, at first I was laughing at it 
But she kept doing that, so I told her with a straight face to stop
And she would go "why are you like this, we're friends right~" and laugh it out

And finally it happened today..
I'm in the same class as her
I was writing down an answer on the board in front of all the class

Ah and since I went to school with my gym outfit, I didn't wear any safety shorts under. 

But my friend couldn't control her force and pulled my pants down to my thighs. She was shocked as well. I tried to lift it up again but since I was in front of the class writing stuff on the board, everyone saw it ..
The guys all saw my underwear and the girls were all screaming
I'm not even joking I really wanted to die

I was so ashamed that I started to cry and even my friend apologized
She was saying how she won't do it again, and I was too pissed off but since she's such a close friend I couldn't do anything..I just said "ok" and went to the washroom. Other kids were trying to comfort me. My friend went out and I heard her laughing with other kids. Ah seriously I hated school so much that day. 
The teachers aren't aware of this yet but I hope it won't reach other classrooms. 

I don't even want to see my friend's face seriously

Ah I'm still in shock so I'm probably writing rubbish so sorry for that.

To the students reading this post, please don't up skirt or pull down other people's pantsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm speaking from a victim's perspective
I really wished all this was a dream

(memory erased)

post response:
[+416][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.13 19:50 
OP you don't seem to know the gravity of the situation? This is considered sexual harassment;; I was shocked at how placidly you reacted to this situation. If it was me, I would've gone to the principal and filed a complaint
168
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.13 20:06 
Crazy b*ch. There's a limit to joking around. It's already embarassing to show our underwear among girls, imagine doing it in front of guys. I'm boiling in anger right now, I wish she had her underwears shown to those guys next time..............
146
3

잉 |2016.06.13 20:05 
Crazy dog she left you and went to laugh???F*cking b*chy Assh*le f*ck I'm so mad, is she insane??? F*cking wished the same thing happened to her crazy b*ch
145
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.13 23:46 
Wow f*ck, if this is really true, there must've been so many witnesses. That's considered school violence
31
0

ㅇ |2016.06.13 19:43 
No mather how close you are with her, you have to be able to tell her what she's not supposed to do. Right? Seriously either you can do the same thing to her again, or you will have to rage at her for real this time and tell her off. If you're acting like that, she'll do it again next time, what will you do
28
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.14 00:19 
In situations like those, friendship isn't even a matter anymore, just file a complaint
22
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com