2. danggeun-iji = same meaning as "of course" which is normally written "dangyeon-haji"
3. GG = used in Starcraft (good game) it's the same meaning as to surrender
1. Bizarre (yeopgi) = to describe an over the top behavior (it's the same "yeopgi" as the "bizarre and horror section of PANN^^)
3. Ha-i = the same as saying Hi in English but pronounced in Korean
others: Gang-twae = to be banned,
Good night dream of me,
Hairu = another form of "Ha-i)
1. jak-eob = literary translated it means working at a job/job but the slang means the process of getting closer with someone of the opposite sex/interest. It first appeared in a sitcom called "New friend"
2. ㅇㅇ=ok ,ㅊㅋ=congrats,ㅇㅇ=Yes yes,ㄱㄱ=gogo
4. Heojeob = literary means sloppy/crappy/lousy but as a slang means something fake/cheaply made
Heokeok = something you say out of embarrassment
Seonsu = literary means an athlete but the slang means "to be a player"
Aeja = pronoun used ridicule a disable person ish
Oba = extra
1. Jeul = whatever
3. Hanteok Sswa = "it's on me"/ I'll pay popularized by Yang Donggeun
1.Bwelk: started with Moon Heejun's lyrics in one of his songs and people used this word to ridicule him, used when you want to ridicule someone but don't know what to say
2. Momzzang = same meaning as ulzzang but applied on the body
3. Hanteok Sswa (again but different meaning as 2002) = Started in Starcraft you say it to someone annoying on the internet to make them shut up
2. Bbasuni = fangirl, first started with TVXQ fans
3. prohibition of frustration & OTL = used when you're so frustrated that you can't say anything
1. Ganji = baddass/cool & fashionble person
2. Raise your guard/ Shing-ha hyung/ Hyung arrived = popularized by Shingha hyung (not sure what it means)
3. Anseub = short form for "my eyeballs are moist" you say it when you feel sad or when you want to cry
1. bean paste girl = equivalent of gold digger/or someone who is materialistic
2. Hoonnam = hot guy
3. Wanso = short form for "valuable/worth it
1. jjeoleo = awesome/cool/amazing
2. Yokshim-jaengie =greedy brat, Ooohoothoot = like Ohoho
3. Wooangㅋgoodㅋ = talking like a manhwa but literally means Wow it's good
1. Honey thighs
2. Ogeul = curl up fingers in awkwardness/cheesiness
3. Mwongmi = what?
1. Olle = Ole!
2. Bbang-ggu-Ddong-ggu = refer to something you hate
1. Le-al = Real/really?
2. Chadonam = cold city guy popularized in Secret garden, Chadonyeo = same for girls, Ggadonam = drained out city guy, Ggagonyeo = same for girls
3. Mental = mentality
1. Chinese character that means "the best"
2. Jja-eung = jjang
3. Did you see XXX? = popularized by Jung Hyungdon
others: Hunghaera = hit big.blow up
Hunhan XXX = something common/ordinary/plain
ASKY = I don't feel it/ I don't see it
Can I peel the corn? (don't know what this one means :S)
original post: here