Monday, June 27, 2016

[twenties stories] EVERYONE ARE PRETTY ON INSTAGRAM EXCEPT ME


I don't post stuff on instagram but I use it to stalk other accounts.
Everyone I see are so pretty they're all tall and skinny
They dress well too, I think that except me, everyone are so pretty
The reason I'm on instagram is to see what people wear nowadays and what activities are trendy
Ha...After looking at them my self esteem really dropped


post response:
[+154][-5]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.27 11:27 신고하기
It seems like everyone are pretty and instagram famous, but I've never seen one looking like them in real life...
75
4

ㅋㅎ |2016.06.27 11:36 신고하기
I've know someone with whom I got pretty close with 3 or 4 years ago. When I saw her SNS I went 'Wow she seriously became so pretty'. But in real life, her skin looked completely different and she looks way older. That's the power of editing.
54
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.27 14:40 신고하기
Yup ㅋ That's the reason I don't have an instagramㅋㅋ It'll make my life so miserableㅋㅋㅋBut the truth is in real life, we're all the same ㅋㅋ Even when I post some pictures I came out pretty on, people will tell me that I became pretty and if I post a picture of me playing around, people will say they're envious of meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But the truth is everyone lives the same way. If you remove those pictures, we're all the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
51
2

으휴 |2016.06.27 19:49 신고하기
Don't believe in the lies you see online and look at the reality. Those people who create a dramatic scene on instagram or edit their pictures are only satisfied by themselves. But they still need to live in the reality and must feel so empty. It's clearly different. Why would you torment yourself by comparing to other people. You can spend that time going on vacations, doing exercises and studying. I think that you should change lifestyles.
24
0

앙앙 |2016.06.27 16:48 신고하기
Don't worry it's all photoshoped ㅇ ㅇ
23
0

ㅇ |2016.06.27 17:09 신고하기
Me too I used to have this kind of thinking until a few days ago, when I saw a girl in the subway editing her picture, when I saw the progression of the editing I couldn't believe itㅋㅋㅋㅋ
18
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.27 21:41 신고하기
I know an instagram starㅋㅋㅋㅋ she really knows how to take good selcas.. She looks completely different from her pictures, she's short and fat in real life
14
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com