Wednesday, June 8, 2016

[twenties stories] I'M A 158CM TALL GUY


I'm 21, and I luckily got into an alright university.

I'm a Korean living with a height of 158cm... It's so hard.

A lot of people tell me "short guys can date too!"

but the sad thing is if you look up on the Internet, most of the girls say that they won't even talk to guys who are below 167...

I know that I shouldn't pay too much attention on what I see on the Internet but each time I find a post like that...

I'm a human too and I want to date like the rest of you too! Yeah, I really hope that I can do that...

Anyways, I'm just sad...

But what's even sadder is not even the relationship part but the fact that it affects my whole life.

First of all, I sacrificed a lot in school. I enthusiastically helped people around me but no one calls me to go out with them on vacation.

I don't know what I did wrong but when I was working at school, the TA came to see me and told me to stop working and rest instead.

I don't want to blame it on my height for making me want to help others  and for them to rely on me, but I can't help but feel that way.

It's so tiring to live like that

Even though I like someone, that person will hang out with the majority of girls who prefer taller people. And I will just stay in pain..

You guys know how hard it is to try to forget someone you like a lot right..?

I dream at least twice per week about walking while holding hands with someone...

Now, I can say that I've reached a point where I know that I will never meet someone who will love me back and that I've lost all my confidence but... I don't want to live thinking like that... ㅠㅠ

post response:
[+241][-12]
original post: here

25 |2016.06.08 06:10 
It's normal to not find anyone to spend your vacations with so don't worry about it too much. Don't be too kind with the people around you, otherwise you will become someone they will look for only when they need your help and they will use you. If you always think that you will fail in relationships and that there is no point meeting this or that person, you will never be able to get yourself a girl...
157
3

하하하 |2016.06.08 07:22 
I can't even tell you to find strength.. To be realistic, you just have to work hard and make a lot of money. The best power you can have is wealth. Once you become powerful, you will gain confidence and all the depressing and gloomy thoughts will fade away. You have to change your way of thinking. Instead of thinking about dating and playing around, start thinking about how to gain money and power . I don't know if it will give you strength but...
138
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.08 13:59 
I'm a 172cm tall guy and even though I'm not that tall either, I think that girls should be at least 158cm... I can't say anything else than earn a lot of money
65
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.08 13:54 
You're not Kim Byunman but Lee Soogun is around 160cm and he's living a good life. Just take care of your body and go for the clean/dandy man look. 
20
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com