Thursday, July 14, 2016

[enter-talk] I'M NOT HIS FAN BUT I FIND HIM HANDSOME

I knew FT Island since I was a choding but why did I not know about him?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ







Ah so his name is Lee Jaejin!! I'm actually a Caratㅋㅋㅋ





post response:
[+121][-17]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.14 19:35 신고하기
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI saw this person on the main page and I've been searching his pictures all day ㅠㅠㅠㅠHe's such a stan attractor, his way of speaking and his voiceㅠㅠㅠ
32
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.14 20:28 신고하기
He' f*cking handsome and he's cute too ha... ha....If you saw him for the first time today, you will keep on looking for his picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Jaejin's voice is like honey and his singing is f*cking good. Lee Hongki's too good so he doesn't stand out as much. But he's very energetic, crazy and cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ
23
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.14 19:22 신고하기
Me too I saw him on the main page for the first time. I didn't know anyone else but Lee Hongki but I found him freaking handsome especially on this picture... I unconsciously saved it
21
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.14 19:41 신고하기
I know him from his radio show he appeared on some while ago? I heard him singing and he was freaking good. Lee Hongki is too much of a wall so he gets overshadowed but his singing is really good and his voice too
15
0

thepri |2016.07.14 19:46 신고하기
Hul it's Lee Jaejin againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI see him lots nowadays so I like itㅠ Lee Jaejin is a bit of a crazy fool but he's good at composing songs and of course he's also good at playing bass and singing... He was on a broadcast and talked openly about Brazilian waxing even though guys usually don't even know what it is... he's crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat aside, please join his fandom
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.14 23:30 신고하기
ㅠㅠ
8
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com