Sunday, July 10, 2016

[enter-talk] SEO SHIN AE QUITTING HER INSTAGRAM..

 Explanation:

EXO members went on Happy together3 and they were guesting with other child actresses
When asked about whether they liked EXO, they responded that they liked EXO but they talked about other idols that they prefer instead



Jaesuk : Seo Shinae which musician do you like?
Shinae: I like EXO oppas a lot BUT~ Akdong Musicians are more my style

When the broadcast ended, the fans were starting to write hateful comments on her social media
Finally today, on the 10th, she closed her instagram


The other actress who was guesting on the show also said that she liked other idols and got sworn at too



(Hwanhee saying she likes BTS)






some comments:
"Stop mentioning Bangtan you Hwanhee b*ch (EXO) don't need your love anyways"
"Hwanhee you f*cker"
"Ah.... Hwanhee get the f*ck out"
"F*ck Hwanhee-yah shut up would you"
"F*ck... That's 2nd grade Hwanhee.... F*ck"
"Today's Happy together: The kids are all so handsome, I'm telling you they're so handsome, and Hwanhee is a f*cking b*ch"


They're still kids so I feel bad for them
they must've received so much pain to close their SNS over it

post response:
[+1,279][-116]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.10 21:55 신고하기
The normal fans all enjoyed the broadcast though, those people writing hateful comments on Twitter are all hopeless 14 and 15 years old... We were all talking on the bulletin board for viewers and we were saying how Junmyeon was cute on the showㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI don't understand why the I-roaches are saying those things..
277
30
(comments saying how the show was fun, etc.)
ㅇㅇ |2016.07.10 21:54 신고하기
The normal fans were all writing comments on the viewers' bulletin board, as a normal fan, I'm apologizing for this. The I-roaches are hopeless, even other groups' fans must know about how they talk trash all the time. 
233
28

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.10 21:46 신고하기
I'm an EXO-L and I really enjoyed this episode of Happy together. I was shocked seeing those bad responses. Seo Shinae and Lee Hwanhee both liked EXO but prefered other groups and it was cute seeing how those 3 child actresses reacted... I liked Shin Seonae the most, she looks so kind and pretty
225
19

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.10 22:31 신고하기
Stop putting EXO on variety shows, they'll start an epidemic
127
26

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.10 21:48 신고하기
Korean fans are both as hopeless as I-fans, why are you guys only calling out I-roaches
105
33

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.10 21:58 신고하기
Wow good job EXO fans *clap clap*
91
36

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com