Saturday, July 9, 2016

[enter-talk] SM FANS, DO YOU REALLY LIKE SM AS A COMPANY?



I've been an SM fan ever since they announced the Rookies and I like all their artists, but the company is so so. It's not that I don't like them, but more like I don't worship them.  I'm not the type who would go "Sooman father" and stuff...ㅋㅋㅋ
But when I see other SM fans, they all go "Sooman fatherㅠㅠ" and really seem to follow SM's company in whatever they do....
I like the fact that they give comebacks on a regular basis, appear a lot on broadcasts and have good planning generally. To that extent, I like SM but....because the artist do all those things, I always get the feeling that they're just being treated as commodities....ㅠ

Last time, there was a post about SM's music saying how SM are losing their uniqueness by only doing EDM, but the SM fans were all shielding Sooman father and giving the excuse that he's just trying to settle EDM in the Korean culture....At that time I realized how SM fans worshiped the company, but I'm just not there yet? Anyways, I want to know if there are other people like me or not!


post response:
[+127][-20]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.09 03:04 신고하기
I hate the fact that they treat the singers like commodities too, I really like the fact that they plan everything in advance and when that everything can be analyzed like a novel such as their MVs. Their albums are also good quality. Nowadays, they don't do that anymore, but I liked the fact that EXO had that fairy tale like super powers and everything seemed to have been carefully planned
100
7

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.09 03:38 신고하기
SM just seems like they're always worrying about how to make moneyㅋㅋㅋ And their answers is to offer commodities.. And commodities turned out to be idols for them, I don't see it as a good nor a bad thing
93
11

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.09 02:53 신고하기
I like the fact that they're giving us comebacks and good quality music, but the way they treat their artists...
89
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.09 11:07 신고하기
Because SM feels like such f*cking rigid system, their singers feel like commodities, but let me tell you that all companies treat their artists like commodities too..What kind of CEO will establish their company with the thought of taking care of the singers and asking them "Aigoo how have you been?" like that? They only want them to succeed. That's the kind of mentality they haveㅋㅋㅋYG, JYP, Cube or Pledis, they all think this way
44
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.09 10:50 신고하기
Is it because I'm an EXO fan? I like everything that SM does
30
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.09 11:23 신고하기
Their only worry is how to make money and since they can make money through idols' fans, of course idols become a commodity for them.  I read the article about EDM and the fans weren't trying to shield SM, but they were only telling the truth, it's true that SM is working hard on settling their company as representing EDM in Korea ㅇㅇThey have no problems picking up their songs, concept, photos so there's no reason for me to hate the company
25
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com